Bedrooms designed in Nordic style are decorative trends that harmonize between comfort and aesthetics. If you want to bring this style into your apartment to refresh your living space, you need to master some features to ensure that the room you want is not too dull or “dark.” Here, Cleanipedia would like to suggest to you. top beautiful Nordic style bedroom designs and best art layout.
Nordic style bedroom design features
Nordic style, also known as Scandinavia, is a popular bedroom design today. Before referring to the hottest models today, you should also find out what Nordic style bedroom design has.
- Color: Nordic bedroom decoration style often uses white as the main color. Because the snow-like white color helps increase contrast and is suitable for winter spaces. Or you can also combine white with black, cream, turquoise, light gray… to make the room more prominent and youthful.
- Light: This is a very important factor when designing a Scandinavian bedroom. You can design the room with large windows and thin white curtains to take advantage of natural light sources. In addition, decorative lights can be used to bring a light and comfortable space to the room.
- Material: Nordic style often uses stone, wood and fur for decoration. The use of these materials makes the room more cozy and full of life. You can use white stone material in combination with the interior to make the bedroom more modern.
- Furniture: Impressive Nordic-style bedroom design, you should also choose modern furniture to make the room more luxurious and comfortable. Basic furniture such as beds, dressing tables, shelves, wardrobes…
Nordic style bedroom decoration ideas
Here are some popular Nordic bedroom decorating ideas that you can refer to:
- The idea of using white wall ladders seems to be limited such as: Coat, coat hanger or a lot of different items.
- Using white tones combined with deep colors makes the room more warm, elegant and luxurious.
- Painting the walls black makes it easier to fall asleep. However, it should be combined with the use of decorative items with contrasting colors such as beige or white to avoid gloom.
- Using wrinkled sheets is a popular choice for Nordic bedroom decor.
- Use brass wall sconces. Because this is a material that is appreciated for its durability, it makes the bedroom space unique and brings light to the room when reading or doing daily activities.
Nordic style bedroom design
If you still have not chosen for yourself the most impressive Nordic style bedroom design, you can refer to some suggestions below:
If your first priority is to design the bedroom so that the bedroom space becomes more luxurious and modern, you can choose wooden or metal furniture. These items both help the room space become modern, warm and close. Besides, you can combine the use of wooden wall panels and unique floor mats.
For those of you who love the minimalist style, you can choose pictures of nature to create accents for the room. Nordic bedroom design, you can also combine using beautiful textured wallpaper to make the bedroom more delicate and elegant.
Bedroom model with classic Nordic style you will feel the cool source from the combination of colors and furniture. Cleanipedia has 2 ideas to suggest for you if you love this style:
- Snow paintings and rustic furniture can be used.
- Or design wooden ceiling beams and ceiling lights, wall lights to make the bedroom space warmer.
With the top beautiful and impressive Nordic-style bedroom designs, hope you choose for yourself the best model. Owning a beautiful, modern and cozy bedroom space will help you enjoy the best relaxing moments after a tiring day of work.