Spring Patio Ideas That Will Keep You Lingering Outdoors

Spring is in the air. Flowers are blooming, skies are clearing, bees are buzzing and birds are singing. It’s the best time to get outdoors and greet the sunshine! Let these spring patio ideas keep your outdoor space feeling fresh.It’s the season of new beginnings – and all of the sweets, animals and pastel hues that come with Easter home décor. This season, give your outdoor decorating a makeover. Deck out a deck with fresh flower pots filled with tulips and hydrangeas – and update your outdoor furniture to fall in line with the heartbeat of the brightest time of year.

spring patios

1. Put Spring in Your Step – and Seat

Light and airy bar stools are spring’s favorite furniture item! Deck out a patio or porch with these blue-as-bluebells seats for two. Whether you’re enjoying a breakfast coffee or evening cocktail, a lounge set makes the perfect addition to fine weather this season.

spring patios ideas

2. Make Like the Clouds & Lighten Up

These seaters are so cozy and light! Plush cushions and curved armrests take a standard chair and table set and transform it into a spring-ready lounge. When the melodies of birds start to fill the air and the fragrance of new blooms start to awaken the senses, there’s no better time to create a space where you and guests will want to linger outdoors well into evening.

spring patios idea

3. Bottle Up Sunshine

Spring is for birds and flowers, both of which come in an array of vibrant hues! Take a cue from nature’s most colorful season and choose patio furniture to match. Canary yellow bar stools feel like sunshine bottled up – the perfect welcome into the season of new beginnings.

spring patio inspiration

4. Dine With Fresh Blooms

Spring patio décor isn’t just sunshine and rainbows – though that does account for about 90% of the springtime look! The other 10% goes to practicality. Think in terms of comfort: which furniture types and materials will make you feel as relaxed as possible while maximizing your patio space? Here, breezy dining cushions around a sturdy wood dining table and bench make room for a large family, with the durability to hold up all season long and year after year.

spring patio example

5. Sit Down & Stay for a Season

When the dining’s done, move on over to the “lobby.” Outdoors, such a place is made up of comfy chairs and lounge tables designed for easy living. Choose patterns that add style – because springtime is about loosening up a bit. Boring colors, designs, textures have no place in spring!

spring patio decor

6. Perfect the Patio Picnic

For the posh picnicker, a sleek dining table set fits the bill. In the spring, prop open an umbrella to add shade as the sun starts to come on a little stronger. Use the space for midday meals or in-between snacks and drinks as you fuel up on fresh air and pretty garden aesthetics